Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 to android 2.3 (Gingerbread) – Now for Samsung galaxy tab users, you can upgrade your samsung galaxy tab from android 2.2 (froyo) into android 2.3 (gingerbread). This is the official upgrade from Samsung, so it is safe and will not erase your warranty.
The way to upgrade your Samsung galaxy tab is very easy and safe, but you must have a stable and high-speed internet connection. Previously, you must make sure that your galaxy tab battery is in full of charge condition.
Here are the way to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 to android 2.3 (Gingerbread):
1. Install Samsung kies on your computer
2. Update your Samsung kies to latest version
3. Connect computer with galaxy tab, choose Samsung kies mode in your galaxy tab
4. There will be a notification to upgrade the firmware in Kies, click ok
5. Please wait and do not press any button on your galaxy tab
6. If your internet connection is good, the installation process will run faster
7. If the installation process fails, immediately take it to Samsung Service Center
Are you’ve succeeded? A few days ago I’ve successfully upgraded my Samsung galaxy tab.